ALLOW 30 DAYS FOR APPLICATION TO BE PROCESSED
For ALTA New Facility Request: Facility must be within the 1998 boundary of the Atlanta 5-County Metro Area (Clayton, Cobb, Dekalb, Fulton, Gwinnett)
For ALTA Annexation Request: Facility must be located within 10 miles of the 1998 boundary of the Atlanta 5-County Metro Area (Clayton, Cobb, Dekalb, Fulton, Gwinnett)
and within 10 surface miles of an existing limited access highway.
The following criteria must be met for consideration for facility approval:
- At least two playable, lighted courts available for league play. ALL APPROVED COURTS MUST HAVE LIGHTS.
- Public restroom facilities must be accessible year round and available during all ALTA matches. They must be located no more than 300 feet walking distance from the court surface.
- Facility must be completed and ready for inspection before submitting application.
- Facility must be visited by an ALTA Executive Committee member.
- The addition of courts at a later date will require another inspection.
If your facility meets the above criteria, then please fill out the application below.
By checking the box below and submitting this form, you are indicating that your facility has approved to have teams for ALTA league play.